a place where she always goes

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

if you think im a quiet gentle pussy, think again.
what a shitified day.
it all started during school. was so pissed off, i stepped into my last class and started screaming at people. making them all settle down. and for once, they listened. just like what happened last year. the girls were like, "cher you alright today?" and the boys were just being their usual jokers.

calmed down a little.

then disappointment set in after school.
i rushed out. for nothing.
disappointed.

caught a cab, went down to the fuji building to repair my cammie.
the truth came to light, the damages werent covered under warranty and i need to pay.
fine. the service officer promised i WILL get my camera next monday, by hook or by crook.
fine. in time for HK trip. good. so i left the building.

was feeling quite shitified already, so i changed buses from 80 to 197 to 502 to reach home. passed by different places in the east, and slept on my way home when i was on 502. thought the storm had passed and things should be peaceful for the night. fine.

then i remembered, the technician at fuji finepix was supposed to call me by 5 to report on the damages and extra costs incurred.
time check: 5.35pm.
he dint call. great. so i called them up. took me 2 transfers before i got to him. and he said that i could only get it in 2 weeks after the stock comes in from japan. WONDERFUL. and his bloody fucked up bo chup attitude incensed me like hell. try and be funny? be my guest. im gonna lodge a complaint, bastard. he pretended not to hear me, and i found myself talking, as though i was talking to a student. he ignored my questions and made me repeat them umpteen times. HELLO, think im a lady and dont know my tech stuff? think again asshole.
was freaking pissed, as he HUNG UP on me. wonderful. you wanna try that on me? try AGAIN.
called up the service centre. demanded for a proper explanation, but as expected, how much an explanation can you get out of big companies? they said they would TRY to give me a confirmation in a few days time, giving me less time to make arrangements.
i totally blew up. and this wasnt small. not like those which i flare up to my closest friends. no way. this was the biggest temper i've ever flown into since 2005. i demanded to talk to the management IMMEDIATELY.
so surprisingly, the minute the management took the call, he promised me a loan set. by tmr. HOW FAST. oh really. how amazing. hurhur. he wanted to explain the entire freaking situation but i did it for him. and he said they'll call between 11-12 tmr morning, when im not having classes, to confirm when i can go down to get the camera. they had better. IF THEY DONT CALL, THEY ARE GONNA GET HELL FROM ME.

this goes to show, if you dont push, people will just trample all over you. and i am still gonna lodge that complaint to whoever it is.
fucked up shitified screwed up assholes.
they sure have lousy customer service.
think im a girl for you to bully, try me.
think im some tech idiot for you to bully, try me.
never ever cross me, else i'll make life difficult for you.
bloody bastards and bitches.