a place where she always goes

Friday, December 24, 2004

burp.
im bloated. and sleepy. and tired.
had sakura buffet. nicey (:
yay lunch tmr is confirmed (:
im a li' incoherent now.
ooh to joycet and yy: joycez wants to meet next week. free any time?
[hey joycez, why dont you just tag on me board. hee.]
she'll try to get ah-ma (:
erm.
what else.
tmr is CHRISTMAS!
for someone who never really celebrated christmas until this year.
happy christmas to all.
and since im such an effective procrastinator
your christmas cards are either done and still with me, hoping in vain that i can save on postage, OR not done and still with me.
so yea.
my laziest year ever.
how sad can that be. blearh.
in any case. not everybody receives them anyway.
just the same few people.
and all thanks to jinyang who rushed me out yesterday by bringing forward the meeting 1 hour earlier.
i forgot to bring his and ruoling's cards out.
BLEARH.

sleepy.
yawn.