a place where she always goes

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

disclaimer: if you dont wanna read me going on a rampage on singapore idol, i suggest you not read it. :)


listening to the idols' "thats whats friends are for" now. on the unofficial taufik's blog where you can download taufik's songs :) see i've changed the song to "me and mrs jones", the famed song that melted plenty hearts in singapore that night, and swayed many neutrals. grin. dont say i never tell you where to download his songs ah. hee.
anyway, the idols song, albeit cheesy, its a nice song for all 11 of them to sing. cos it's such a group song i suppose. kinda hooked on it. and realised i quite like leandra's voice, despite the afro hairstyle she had. muahaha. she seems to have a sweet character, and of course, she's taufik gang de! grin. yea la im bias. i like oli, leandra and even chri [80% cos he's cute. my age some more. muahaha.] all because they are taufik's "brudders". hahaha. and its fun trying to tell whose voice is whose. just that i cannot differentiate between beverly and jessea. maybe cos they only sang once each. unlike THAT jerry ong. muahaha.
oh i'll miss the idol days. thurs 8pm when i settle down in front of my tv, ready to catch the idols in action.
friday 830pm when i bite my nails while in suspense of who's gonna be kicked out that night.
i cant wait for american idol 4 to come out in jan 2005. hee. then i have something to concentrate on. whee :)
and i have my weekly amazing race too, plus our own singapore amazing race at the end of the year.
can see me joycie and fishball getting all hyped up about it at my taggy yea? grin. ooh RUOLING! i checked out our team number le. 192! i.e. we're team no 92 :) we made it just in time. muahaha.



i do realise im a passive person. for anything. everything.
school life. outings. projects. love life. anything.
i dont make the first move. i wait for people to get started. to organise.
same for love life. i dont go around looking for love.
instead. i wait for love to come find me.
though it only found me once so far and left with a bitter taste.
oh wells. it can come look for me again.
i dont wanna look for it. so tiring so troublesome.
why did i suddenly realise im passive.
maybe because of recent incidents i suppose.
especially yesterday when soon tien called me up regarding vnet 2005.
OOH im in the committee! super excited :)
muahaha. some familar names like sharon and aundre [both from blue team], desmond whom i worked with for post camp project, and the rest.. cant really remember them. its been a long 6 months and they werent in my group but i can look forward to getting to know them better while we work towards the camp! grin. its slated to be in early march 05. ooh whee. i cant wait :) all the fond memories i had during the weekend long camp. one of the most impressionable ones. maybe cos i felt so inspired after that. read my march 2004 archive for the fine details :) i tried to capture every single detail possible, i tried! and i just reread it recently, brought smiles to my face. that was when i told someone online [cant remember who, but it was either kor tim or gab. i think.] i love reading my archives. reminds me of the past which i hold on to dearly.


something striked me yesterday.
i dont wanna make more new friends. i dont wanna widen my social circle.
i wanna stay close in contact with the close ones i have, and have "clickable" friends near me all this while.
i dont look to be one popular person who goes hihihi everywhere. but when it comes down to the crunch time, there's no one there.
i wanna have a close knitted group of friends whom i can count on. who will always [almost anyway :) ] be there for me. and i know who these people are. already.
some people may insist on wanting to know me more. wanting to be close friends with me.
but if we dont click, sorry.
i hope you know who you are.
thanks.