a place where she always goes

Friday, May 06, 2005

something i cant figure out myself.
i look at a pair of earrings worth $7 and i cant bear to buy it. cant bear to part with my money.
but i step into ANBC and and buy $5 odd worth of stationary [specifically pens] . out of which, only $1.60 is essential. red pens for marking, in fact. what am i doing?!? ARGH.

in any case.
admittedly i think i look quite haggard these few days.
really really very tired. still trying to get used to the 545am waking up time every morning. and these few days, the turmoils of school has caused me to sleep at 10plus every night, giving up msn-ing into late nights with friends and pals alike.
and then. i think i'll be losing more sleep these three days. today sat and sunday.
cuz i have seven classes worth of geog and history papers to mark. by monday. before we fly to hongkong. the timing is absolutely great.
marking good papers, im fine. but when im marking utter rubbish, i spend time trying to figure out if he or she deserve the 1 or 2 pathetic marks. argh.

can someone give me 48 hours a day?
and yea. can someone tell me, if i should wake up the student when he falls asleep admist the paper, and its pretty obvious he hasnt finish? it has happened yesterday and today. and when i wake them up, they fall back to sleep again. how nicee.
bahhh.
but amusing things do happen during invigilation.
enough for me to smile discreetly to myself. hahaha.

anyways. back to marking papers.
someone help me. argh.