a place where she always goes

Thursday, May 19, 2005

today.
was quite a shocking day for me.
effectively today was my last day at school and i dint know it until i was signing out of school today, whilst my 3T1 girls were waiting impatiently to walk out of school with me.
i was a little dumbfounded, and was indeed at a loss for words. like yea.
it was dropped like a bomb, but i was left with the parting words that i could be called back for relief teaching. well. that aint the point.

i was feeling so guilty.
cuz today when i had class with 3T1, the boys were asking me when my last day would be. and i told them it would prolly be next week. only to be thrown with the news that my last day was today. like. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
���񹼸������ǵ�������ĶԲ���
i'll miss 3T1 loads.
that class, is the class i look forward to going to everyday. cuz i see them everyday for english.
everyday, i look forward to going to that class, to be entertained by the boys and girls alike.
since im not teaching there anymore, i admit that out of the 5 classes i teach, 3t1 is my favourite class. really.
wahhhh. i can remember most of their names, maybe partially cuz i taught them last year too. unlike the other classes i was teaching. and at least they bother to listen sometimes.
AND i have a group of boys who are always willing to shout for me and get the attention of the class. you guys know who you are. the 5 noisy ones who have always been talking to me, my laogong included. and the girls, always so sweet and cheerful. naughty as well, but always willing to listen. wahhh im SO gonna miss all of you.
this is becoming a dedication to them already.
sighh.
i really hope, if i do go back and teach in term 3, i'll get to teach you guys again. hopefully, english.
i love this class (: