a place where she always goes

Monday, May 09, 2005

wheee im making full use of the free internet access at changi airport here :) joycet yy and khaiwei dunno disappear to where le, and kailyn is directly opp me using the internet as well. grin.

anyways. flying in less than 2 hours! gonna be airborne soon :)
to students reading my blog, you guys wont see me ard in school until next monday, so enjoy my absence. wahahha.
as for friends, i'll get loads of pressies back for you guys! :D
to ruoling: HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY! [considering you would be flying off before i come back.] heee.
then most of my close friends are all here with me at the airport now. :)

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
i bought straits times here cuz i left house in too much of a hurry, dint manage to read the papers this morning. heng got buy, cuz got digital times. checked out the price of my card reader, which turned out to be quite cheap :) even in the duty free shops here. so i may buy it in hk :D
SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPPING!
kk enough crap.

me shall go explore more of the shops here :D
meanwhile adios everyone, and hear from me 4 days later! :D