a place where she always goes

Saturday, May 07, 2005

wonderful.
my gadgets are screwing up on me. bahhh.
think there's something wrong with my usb cable to transfer pictures from my loan set camera to my lappie. bahhh.
now all pictures need to be stored in my cammie while i can either:
1. get a new usb cable [i suspect the corosion in my cammie affected the performance of the usb cable.]
2. get a card reader that can read all kinds of card.

MMM.
i shall think. meanwhile i think there should be enough space. afterall im not using 3.2, but something slightly lower. so as long as i have a camera for hongkong, im fine with that. yeaps. just that now i cant put up pictures as and when i like, until i get back, which is like next friday. or rather, this coming friday.
wow.
the long awaited hk trip is finally here :D
i should be marking papers now but i feel like playing sims2. ARGH.
getting addicted to it, all thanks to xinxin. hee. maybe i will mark tonight. but i feel like watching a movie tonight.

sheesh i am getting fat. stop saying i eat wasted food [i.e. translation into hokkien. jia liao bee. now everytime someone says that phrase i think of him. heh.] cuz i am getting fat!
this entire weekend is nothing but eat and eat.
for instance i just came back from cuzzie's wedding lunch at intercontinental hotel. yea you heard me right, lunch where we had a 8 course chinese meal. wahhh no need to eat dinner liaoz lor. mummy was saying we eat pizza for dinner. HAHAHA. anyways, yea the food was real good! and the atmosphere was nice, cuz it was just a relatives and close friends thing. so there was only about 11 tables.. and each table was nicely spaced out, so there were only about 100 people. yea. pretty cousins! i still maintain cuzzies on maternal side all look damn good [and yea eileen you too! HAHAH]. not including me of course. grin.
had red wine! san yi was wondering why i dint have one [but i was koping from my mum mah. ] so she ordered the waiter to get me one. rmb what happened the last time me and alfred were downing red wine during yingjiao's wedding dinner? red faced, and alfred ended up with rashes. ooops. so this time round, i got one full glass of red wine. all to myself. hahaha. and i turned out to be flushed la. but not as red as the other time round.
but red wine sure can induce sleep. i fell asleep the minute my aunt's car started moving, cuz my uncle was sending me and mummy home. yeaps.
nice food, nice wine. time to sleep man.
hahahaha. pity i cant put pictures up. blearh.

tmr's mothers day!
going over to my paternal side to celebrate this weekend. and then next weekend go over to maternal side to celebrate mothers day :) so it means, we're gonna eat. and eat. and eat. and eat.
and then i have 2-9 tuition tmr. GAH. everything was pushed due to today's wedding lunch. rach had hers yesterday and i pushed the teban kids to tmr afternoon.
i have enough tuition kids le! hahaha. if im gonna take somemore, i cant spare my weekend at all liaoz lor. hehehe.