a place where she always goes

Friday, May 20, 2005

upset.
lost my wallet yesterday and i dint realise it until this morning.
i mean, i couldnt find it in my bag. and i never remove my wallet from my bag unless im changing bags. so it meant one thing only when i couldnt find it this morning.
i simply lost it.

damn frustrated with myself.
cuz i've never lost anything before, not my handphone, not my wallet. not even my bottle [i.e. my sigg bottle]. not the evian plastic ones la. duh.
such a big blow.
now im gonna spend money replacing cards.
my ezlink [thankfully value can be restored, thanks to ezlink. ]
my popular student card.
my smu matriculation card.
my sentosa islander card.
my library cards [cuz my mum's card is with me]. walaus i loved my lib cards lor, cuz they were the really old ones, the ones that were white and laminated, used since i was a toddler. argh. childhood memories of the old jurong east library, gone just like that.
my ncss volunteer circle card.
my cashcard.

bahhhh.
and i still had $30 left in my wallet.
bahhhh.

well.
i went on to redye my hair today.
now im officially back to being a guai kia again. dark brown hair colour, but still with a tinge of reddish brown highlight. my mummy says i looked better, and sweeter. even my sis said i looked better, and compliments coming from her is a first. grin.
and i spent 3 hours there man. finished one book, started on chronicles of narnia! but because that book is so freaking thick, i have to read two books at the same time cuz i need a book out when i travel. so reading john j. nance's "turbulence" at the same time. interesting book about airline passenger rages, which is very possible and viable.
wheee and i played badminton with mummy this morning. what a shiong one hour, but it was damn fun. no badminton for tmr, but daddy mummy and me going to bukit batok nature reserve for morning exercise and then breakfast at bukitbatok! :D yay! :D
there's gonna be comn serve in the afternoon, celebrating mothers day at tiong bahru park. decided to go down even if yy aint going down. and im going for the careerwise camp from 18th to 20th june, by myself. gonna make full use of the time. yeaaa. whee :D

been doing brainless stuff these few days. its constant tv tv tv.
internet has lost its allure on me. and im pretty certain this aint the first time im saying internet has lost its allure on me. its tiring when i come online and see no one to talk to, nothing to do online. somehow..
somehow im just tired of internet and msn?
its like a bell curve. there will be a period of time when im always on online mode, always ready to talk to people.
as of right now, im right at the end of the bell curve. im always on "away" mode and even so, sometimes im seated right at the comp even when im "away". i'll only talk if i feel like talking to you. or if you try your luck and talk to me. this is what i call selective talking.

im just so tired that things are not going my way.
stopping work one entire week earlier.
losing my wallet.
fixing my camera.
sighhh.

on the other hand, i dint go down for hillgrove sports day today.
figured i'd have nothing to do and be too extra if im there. like what can my students do, say hi and begone with their friends. aiyahh suan le lor, they'll forget me sooner or later la.
to them, maybe im just a passer by, with a more familar face. thats all.

sighh.
im just in a lousy mood.
still hit by the fact that i lost my wallet.
can the kind soul who finds it return it whole to me please.
or, if you want the money, take it. i just want all my cards back.
i dont wanna spend the time and efforts replacing every single one of it.
im so tired, so tired.

i want you by my side.
where are you?