a place where she always goes

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

oh wow.
oh great.
i freaked out this afternoon about my driving test with kailyn tmr.
she was dishing out tips that i could use to avoid gaining more points for tmr. and i think i've forgotten them all already. ahhhhhhhhhhh.
its quite screwed actually.
my final tally count for driving, i took practical for only 1980 minutes. its not even 2000 minutes!
and im not a skilled driver.
i just hope i dont fail too badly. hope i dont get more than 30 points tmr.
which is quite yeacks but yea.
ahh my sentences are so incoherent. forget it. i'll go and fail tmr.
and end up being disappointed.
well who asked me to only start learning how to drive on 1st dec and expect to pass on 30dec?
crazy man. plus i changed instructors halfway, cos the first one is fucking screwed left right centre. hahaha.
my current instructor is good and nice. but i only had a few lessons under him.
sooo. i think i'll die tmr. i'll try not to kill my tester i promise. hopefully in return he doesnt scold me too badly after the test. i wonder if i'd be let out of the circuit. i keep forgetting to check my blindspots. and mirrors.
if i pass tmr, the sky will fall. and i owe kailyn a treat. (:
wish me luck guys.
and thanks to joyce who wished me today already. (:
boy oh boy. im so damned screwed.

had a nice simple day with kailyn today.
pei her to go cut her hair, plus had lunch at the market near my place.
came back to my house, and she was looking at the music lib.
she talked to me about driving, we talked about anything..
twas a nice pleasant day (: i like. grin.

later got amazing race.
tmr got real amazing race.
hope we'll have fun (:
looking forward to it.
and hopfully my failure wont screw up my feelings.
shall go home and sleep tmr after driving.
pity the guys though. they got paintball game in the morning.
hopefully they dont feel too tired when AR starts at night.

after all these writing, im still thinking about my driving test tmr.
damnit.
im so screwed.
may i not kill the instructor.
blearh.