a place where she always goes

Sunday, May 22, 2005

my entire body aches like shit.
every single step hurts.
argh. im amazed at how i got thru today moving from one tuition place to another.
tuition from 10-6. yawns.
im tiredd. dead tired.
but im getting a break from tuition apparently.
kangrui daphne and sijie all asked for tuition break till 26th june.
well if thats their choice, then fine lo.
i get more free time.
too much free time i think.
but i need my weekends for a while too la.
like 4th june is sya's farewell at ecp [exco! who's going?]
18th,19th june is beyond youth camp.
cant be shifting tuition everywhere so.. yeaps.

sleepy.
very sleepy.
forgot the library was closed on public holidays, brought my books to return and couldnt borrow any. thank goodness i still have 3 books at home, unread. or rather, im halfway through one.
and chronicles of narnia is still with me!
and im starting to see the same book being sold at popular.. shall wait for the movie to come out, price to drop [like LOTR] and then i buy. hahahaha.
which reminds me. when i lost my wallet, i lost the pre sale card my sis bought for me for Harry Potter and the half blood prince.
GAHHH. so irritated with myself. for once my sis buys something for me and i had to lose it.
bought another one myself. and my sis was half pissed too.
sighhh.

wherefore art thou, my wallet?