a place where she always goes

Monday, May 30, 2005

been getting weird calls today.
apparently, a call from china [?!?!?!] cuz there was a weird no that i missed while i was on the phone with joycez, with the area code +86. who on earth would call me from china?
anyway. this cant beat the 5 digit number flashing on my handphone screen when i was in j1 when jason teo called from las vegas. that was simply a classic. HAHAHAHA.
and two missed calls. wahhh.

anyways. had fun at joyce's place today playing mahjong and pigging out.
by this i really mean pigging out lor.
dint really play attention to mahjong in the later part cuz was watching shutter at the same time. hahaha shutter was so funny. and it was damn funny to watch joyce's, yy's and joyce's mum's reactions to whenever the ghost popped up on the screen.
as for me, im quite a morbid person, so scary movies can never scare me, or make me lose sleep over it. cuz for me, i watch and i forget. i wont scream, the most i would do is to jump in my seat. and shutter failed to do so today. in fact i enjoyed seeing the ghost flitting around the screen. hahaha. quite an art to make it look the way it looked on the screen. and goodness, yy was letting out squeaks, when the ghost seriously simply looked like a decayed skeleton. ehh future doc cannot scared lei. grin. and joyce's mum wasnt quite looking at the screen. i was the only one! hahaha bring on the scary movies man. wheee!
i mean, if i can laugh my way through final destination 1&2, and shutter, whats worse? grin.
ooops.

and im bloated full. all thanks to joyce's mum. grin. thank you auntie! :D
and i await tmr's outing with ruoling! :D
ruoling! me no clothes! or at least.. pants! ah urgh!
does that give me a reason to spend money in GSS again? wahahahs.