a place where she always goes

Sunday, May 29, 2005

blogging in notepad now because my sister has sneakily acquired my modem .
but since im in such a wonderful mood, i shall let her use it.
then let my parents use it while i watch wu jian dao later.
and then come online to put this in blogger, at i suspect, 10 plus 11.

hahahaha.
wondering why im in such a good mood?
cuz i spent wonderful quality time with myself todayyy :)
feeling so relaxed. but i've been feeling relaxed ever since i stopped work la. hehehe.

had driving in the morning, then grabbed a quick lunch at kfc [yea junk food again.].
then i hit the library and did some quality reading!
was reading the thin classics, and a book by a latin american author [whose name i cant remember cuz i finished reading the book and dint borrow it ultimately.]. his book was wonderful. he was narrating how a latin american was killed, and everyone knew he was gonna be killed before the killing itself. the description of each person's reaction was so vivid, i was drawn into the plot and suspense quickly and i finished the book in no time cuz i wanted to find out desperately what happened after that! such a page turner. :)
wow. i feel satisfied.
and i swept all books written by john j. nance.
his books are not bad as well, all narrated based on airplanes: like what could possibly happen on airplanes. plus all the conspiracies etc. not bad not bad :)
ooh and im quite into "the repairman jack" series now, by f paul wilson. wow. those books are simply fantabulous. and guess what, stephen king is the president of the Repairman Jack fan club. count me in the fan club as well! [i bet not alot of people find this fact happening, shrugs.] anyways. Repairman Jack is like the novel version of Batman/Robin Hood/Spiderman, but the key thing about him is that he is unidentifiable. no social security number, doesnt pay tax. basically he is 'not a living person". read to find out more. wahahha.

authors recommendation of the week: john j.nance and f paul wilson :) try 'em!

anyways.
the second reason to why im kinda hyper now.
i got myself a greatt deal at the creative fair!
speaking of which, my baby is already 6 months old, given that i got my baby at the creative fair last november.
was at the library cafe drinking hot choc, reading grisham's "bleachers" and warming my hands with the cup when i spotted someone with a creative box and plastic bag. instantly, creative fair flashed through my mind. but i wasnt tempted. so i simply went home at 4pm after spending 4 hours at the freezing library [note to teo weina: please remember to bring a jacket the next time you intend to chill at the library.]. and then i went online after i reached home to check my mail. curiousity got the better of me and i checked out the creative website as well, just to see what was on offer. bad/good [?] move. since i was a member of creative, i checked out the creative members sales and i found out that creative speakers were going for as low as $29 for members!
hah. guess what i did.

took my tote bag, packed my wallet, baby, handphone and ran out of the house.
my mum thought i was madd and yelled after me. just told her i'll be back in an hours time.
thankfully creative is only at jurong east [oh what heavens blessings :) ], and i reached there in record time, went straight to the speakers section and bought myself cute orange speakers at only $29! :D:D:D
wahh so happy. now i dont have to play songs from my lappie and suffer the poor quality by the T41. instead i can play my mp3s from my baby, and at the same time have the choice of switching to radio as well, something i havent been tuning into because i've been taking a long time to listen to the music in my lappie. now i can really clear the songs in my lappie now and return a humongous space to my lappie :D and enable it to function properly. hee. it has been running kinda slow recently [cant help it if its always outta ram and living with less than 1Gb on both drives aint it? hahaha.]. oops.
think once i clear my music files, i can get approx 9Gb of free space? grin.

wheee!
im like a happy lark now.
still waiting for wu jian dao to come.
listening to the music coming out from my bright orange speakers playing from my darling baby :)
a repairman jack novel lying on my bed.
nice cooling weather [thanks to the heavy downpour in the afternoon, effectively freezing my fingers in the library].
such a nice environment to chill out at home.
what more can i ask for?

only one more. i guess.
your company (: