a place where she always goes

Monday, May 30, 2005

i am falling sick.
woke up with a throbbing headache this morning at 545am.
reluctantly left my bed for driving at gombak at 7am.
headache remained.
when i was driving in the circuit, i was sniffling and clearing my throat.
by the time i got out of car at 830, my body felt achy.
and i havent been exercising these few days.

trust me.
i can sense a flu bug when its gonna hit me.
the symptoms are hitting me.
but.
i aint gonna do anything about it.
i shall just sleep to reccuperate.
but before i do just that..

MEET RUOLING! :D
whee (:
[i aint doing anything about my "impending" flu bug cuz i know if my mum catches any hint of it, i aint leaving the house today. so.. she can find out about it tmr when i officially crash on my bed and refuse to budge. grin.]

see im so guaii.